ZeptoLab are developers behind the hugely popular Cut the Rope games. While the latest installment in that series Cut the Rope: Magic has not yet made it’s way to Windows they brought over their other game King of Thieves to Windows almost 9 months after it’s release on other platforms. King of Thieves is billed as a unique mix of platformer and PVP multiplayer game.
From the game’s store description:
- STEAL SHINY THINGS. Collect gold and gems from other players to become the wealthiest thief in the world!
- DEFEND YOUR LOOT. Design your dungeons and watch other thieves getting into your traps. Muhaha!
- CLAIM THE THRONE. Compete with other players worldwide, leaving your rivals on the bottom of leaderboards.
- GET CRAFTY. Create new outfits for your character. The most nifty thieves should look really cool!
- TRAVEL AND EXPLORE. Test your agility through 80 single-mode levels or dive into the underground world of user generated content.
- CREATE AND JOIN GUILDS. Find reliable allies to stand against hostile guilds of thieves!
[appbox 9nblggh0hvg0 windowsstore ]