If you’ve been waiting for something big regarding updates to Xbox Music for Windows Phone, you’ve received your wish this morning with the release of Xbox Music for Windows Phone 8.1 version 2.6.656.0.
While there are no new features added, the new update does actually bring a variety of bug fixes and various improvements to the music playing and streaming app.
The full changelog follows:
- Three of the top unexpected app exits (e.g. at launch)
- Downloading tracks sometimes resulted in an error message
- Issue that caused background image to flicker on shuffle setting toggle
- Playback errors on specific content
- Unreliability in delete action
- Inaccurate group headers (a, b, c. etc.)
- Issue that prevented all fans across the globe from being able to sync purchases and playlists consistently – the experience in these countries should be improved:
- AR / Argentina
- BR / Brazil
- DK / Denmark
- FI / Finland
- MX / Mexico
- NO / Norway
- SE / Sweden
Download the new and improved update in the Store using the QR code above.