Windows Phone OS Version Number Tracker
When a software update is available for your Windows Phone 7 you will get a notification on your phone, telling you to connect your phone to your computer. In some cases this will be an OTA update. The scope of each update will vary. Sometimes we’ll include only a few minor fixes or tweaks and sometimes we’ll include brand new features. Here we will list out all the features that was added to Windows Phone 7 over time. Check out how to install Windows Phone 7 Update for more info on how to update your Windows Phone.
- 7.0.7004.0 : The first RTM ( Release to Manufacturing) build of Windows Phone that the 1st Gen hardware was equipped with
- 7.0.7008.0 : a.k.a February 2011 update,this was said to contain software updates to allow Microsoft to push out updates to devices
- 7.0.7389.0 / 7.0.7390.0 : 7389 and 7390 are identical in features. 7389 was the build that was installed on devices that comes with NoDo pre-loaded. While 7390 is the NoDo build that was pushed out as an update. The NoDo update introduced a lot of features the most prominent one being Copy & Paste.
- 7.0.7392.0 : Internet Explorer Mobile Security Update for third-party digital certificates more info here
- 7.10.7661.60 : Windows Phone Mango Developer Beta 1
- 7.10.7712.60 : Windows Phone Mango Refresh / Developer Beta 2
- 7.10.7720.68 : Windows Phone Mango RTM
- 7.10.7740.16 : Bug Fix
- Email threads: Fixes an email issue related to Microsoft Exchange Server 2003. With this fix, when you reply to or forward a message, the original message is now included in your response.
- Voicemail: Fixes a voicemail notification display issue that occurs on some European and Asian networks under certain conditions.
- 7.10.8107 Bug Fix
- It solves a problem of the keyboard on the screen, preventing the keyboard to disappear while typing
- Resolves an issue with syncing Gmail
- It solves a problem of access to the location. After the upgrade, the function IO hub sends to Microsoft anonymous information contact the Wi-Fi access points and antennas for mobile phones in the vicinity, only if you have allowed access to and use of location information from part of the “I’m here.”
- Revocation of certificates issued by DigiCert Sdn Bhd to solve a problem of encryption
- Fixes a problem with the e-mail related to Microsoft Exchange Server 2003. When you reply to or forward an email, the original message is now included in the response.
- Fixes an issue of notification of voicemail