There is a new Windows 10 Mobile Insider build available. The build number for this one is 10586.29 so it’s a relatively minor update. We ourselves haven’t found any significant changes in the build. It was mainly released to incorporate feedback received from Windows Insiders.
The rest of the details from the original post by Microsoft are listed below:
Today we are releasing our first Cumulative Update to the Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Build 10586 to Insiders that begins addressing this feedback. The first thing you will notice with this Cumulative Update is it will use the minor version for differentiating between each version as these builds only contain fixes to the Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview build already in the Fast and Slow rings. So this build will appear as 10586.29.
We are also taking this opportunity to onboard some new devices in the Windows Insider Program to receive these updates. These devices will be addedearly next week, along with an update to the Windows Device Recovery Tool that resolves detection issues on these devices.
Additional devices available to Windows Insiders early next week:
- LG Lancet
- Microsoft Lumia 550
- Microsoft Lumia 950
- Microsoft Lumia 950 XL
Feedback we have addressed includes:
- You will see additional improvements in upgrade experience, including devices with limited free space, map rendering on update, and RCS enabled device settings.
- Improved application backwards compatibility for Windows Phone 8.1 Silverlight applications.
- Edge performance and stability has been improved. Auto-completion has been updated to allow user to more easily edit the end of the URL in the address bar.
- Additional Bluetooth stability improvements.
- We have resolve issues on switching the active cellular connectivity profile on Dual SIM devices.
- Data profiles are now correctly restored in the out of box experience that would prevent some devices from sending or receiving MMS messages.