After it gained ultra HD video quality in the last update, Tubecast, which is arguably the best YouTube client for Windows smartphones became even better, and today’s update seeks to continue those improvements with new features, improvements, and more.
Tubecast version 188.8.131.52 includes the following changes:
- New video quality : 480p SD (Standard Definition)
- New audio download quality : HD
- Faster start-up
- Downloaded files disappearing -> bug fix
- New DLNA smart TV support : Sony Bravia
- Optimization of the newtork data consumption.
- PIP follow the sidemenu on opening
- Bug fixes
Of course, the app still includes the same features we know and love, including:
- QHD(1440p) Full HD (1080p) SD (480p) 60fps
- Download Youtube videos (Pause and Resume)
- Play the sound of the video under lock
- Login to your Youtube account and use all the features (subscribe, watch later, history, my videos, subscribers…)
And these Complete Cast features:
- Cast video or audio on your Smart TV (Samsung, Philips, LG, Sony, Panasonic, Sharp, Toshiba etc.)
- Cast online and downloaded Youtube videos (WP8 only)
- Chromecast (total control Volume and seek)
- Airplay Apple TV (total control Volume and seek)
- DLNA (total control Volume and seek)
You can download the new and improved Tubecast via the QR code in this article. What do you think of the new and improved update? Post your thoughts in the comments!