Star Wars: Commander has arrived for Windows Phone and Windows for free, complete with in-app purchases.
Star Wars: Commander is a great game for 1GB RAM devices or above that is sure to keep you on your toes while you battle the Empire or the Rebellion — depending on your choice — and utilize a number of vehicles and characters from the Star Wars universe on mobile, tablet, and PC.
- Choose your side: Will you command AT-ATs and TIE Fighters as the Empire? Or call on iconic heroes like Han Solo and Princess Leia as the Rebellion?
- Build and defend your base: Train unique troops specific to each faction, and fortify your base with deflector shields, turrets, heavy artillery, and other defenses!
- Lead epic battles: Strategically deploy powerful armies, units, and vehicles against enemies and players around the galaxy!
- Form the ultimate Squad: Build strong alliances with friends and other players!
- Travel to multiple planets and complete special missions: Play an all-new story as a valiant leader on the front lines of the Galactic Civil War.
- Upgrade your strike team and its defenses: Strengthen your forces with multiple levels of upgrades for each unit!
- Download now and play in your choice of English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, and Spanish!
You can download Star Wars Commander for Windows Phone via the QR code and download the Windows version via the Windows Store. Leave your thoughts about both versions of the game in the comments below.