PocketGBA is an emulator software that emulates Nintendo‘s hand-held game machine, GameBoy Advance on your PocketPC devices.
Some cartridges work with following options : (Try changing these options,if your cart: dosen’t work)
* Sound On/Off
* Cartridge masking On/Off
* Patch cart. On/Off
Unzip ‘PocketGBA’ and copy unzipped files to any folder in your PocketPC device.
Loads a cartridge file, *.gba. It can load a max. 32MB cartridge file according to memory state. Check ‘Available memory for Cart’ that PocketGBA allocated for cartridge file. If this notes 32MB, you can load 32MB cartridge file.
Run / Resume
Runs a loaded cartridge file. If you pause a game, this icon is changed with ‘Resume’ icon to resume paused game.
Sets hardware button mapping. Tap an item to define and press PocketPC’s hardware button. X will set a mapping value to zero (clear value).
Sets video configurations.
- Auto frameskip ON/OFF : sets auto frameskip
- Frame skip : sets a frame-rate.
- Display mode
- Horizontal : draws a horizontal game screen.
- Vertival : draws a vertival game screen.
- Full Screen: draws a game screen at entire LCD.
- Display information ON/OFF : shows frame, and emulating speed and sound frequency.
‘Full Screen drawing’ and ‘Show FPS’ will cause emulating-speed to be slower.
Some games don’t work if sound is on. If your game doesn’t work with PocketGBA, try again without sound.
- Mixer Rate : sets mixer rate / 11025~44100Hz
- Mixer Buffer : sets size of mixer-buffer / 50~200byte
- Mixer Quality : sets mixer’s quality
- Low : non-interpolating / low quality mixer
- Medium : interpolating mixer
- High : maximum quailty mixer
- Wave Buffer : sets size of wave-buffer / 512~4096bytes
- Loop model : sets loop model of wave / Bidirection or Normal
- Reset Game : resets current game
- Patch Cart. : ignores hacked codes for some cartridegs
- Edit Game Screen : edits virtual-pad and game screen
Save / Load
Saves(or loads) state file. There are 9 slots for state file.
Saves configurations and Exits the PocketGBA.
Use Google to get the ROMS