Pandora has announced the release of their official Windows 10 app via the Microsoft blog. Pandora is a free radio listening service that is very popular in the US. The Windows 10 version of the app comes shortly after the release of the phone version. It has a minimal interface and user friendly interface that looks great on a big screen. A quick run through the app shows that it has been crafted with care and designed to take advatage of Windows native features. The live will show your currently playing song, you can pin your favorite stations as individual tiles and your current song also shows on the lock screen. Cortana integration is also being promised soon. Pandora is available only in the US, Australia and New Zealand for now.
Some screenshots of the app highlighted in the post
Create your own personalized radio stations from artists, songs and genres in Pandora for Windows 10
View all of your stations in the My Stations screen in the Pandora app for Windows 10
Now Playing screen in the Pandora app for Windows 10
This is what Group Product Manager at Pandora had to say about the app
We complemented our personalized radio stations with a number of additional features, taking advantage of the Windows 10 native feature set as much as possible:
- Browse hundreds of music and comedy genre stations
- See what’s currently playing on the Pandora app Live Tile when you pin the app to your Start menu
- Pin your favorite stations to your Start menu for quick and easy access
- Skip or play/pause tracks directly from your device’s volume controls
- Display the currently playing track on your lock screen
- Cortana integration is coming soon!
Get the app from the link below
[appbox 9wzdncrfj46v windowsstore ]