Not only are Office 365 users getting unlimited OneDrive cloud storage, but business users are now able to use the OneDrive app for Windows Phone to keep all of their content in sync across different devices.
Version 184.108.40.206 brings a new “improved design” along with some much-welcomed support for business accounts. You can also expect some bug fixes and performance improvements to keep your experience running smoothly.
Here’s what’s new in the latest OneDrive app update:
- Improved design
- OneDrive for Business support
- Sign in with both your personal OneDrive and your OneDrive for Business accounts
- Organize and open your OneDrive for Business files
- Save new files to your OneDrive for Business account
- Easily send your OneDrive for Business files
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
You can switch between your personal and business accounts via the built-in menu.
Download OneDrive via the QR code above. What do you think of the latest update? Post your thoughts in the comments below.