Lumia Creative Studio has just been updated to version 22.214.171.124, an update that not only adds support for new features, but also brnigs back a user favorite.
This is what you can expect to find in version 126.96.36.199:
- Color Pop is back
- Support for PNG and screenshots
- Rotate 90 degrees locks to original orientation
For those who haven’t used the software before, Lumia Creative Studio is a photo editing tool that lets you use a range of filters to give a professional finish to your photos and blur the background to add depth. You can also choose from a number of enhancements including brightness, color tone, vibrancy and clarity, or simply crop and rotate with the Reframe feature.
Features of the app (now with the new update) include:
- Edit without losing your original photos
- New professional filters
- Color Pop
- Edit screenshots
- Add blur (circular or tilt-shift)
- Intelligent blurring of the background
- High-resolution Reframe from Lumia Camera
You can download Lumia Creative Studio using the QR code above. What do you think of the latest update and the return of Color Pop? Sound off in the comments!