FingerKeyboard2 2.1- finger friendly keyboard on windows mobile
- IF YOU HAVE OLDER VERSIONS OF FINGERKEYBOARD, PLEASE UNINSTALL THEM BEFORE INSTALLING V2.1! After removing old version, please restart the device and remove FingerKeyb folder before proceeding!
- Run the attached .cab file (recommend you install to device memory).
- The keyboard will install into /Program files/FingerKeyb. There is also a link to Configuration tool in the Start > Programs.
- After installation, a Configuration utility will open. Here you can customize the layouts, choose color schemes and configure various options of FingerKeyboard2.
- Click on OK and softreset the device.
- Open up your standard keyboard (in SMS for example), click on the small arrow next to the middle keyboard icon and go to “Other input options”.
- FingerKeyb should be listed there, select it and you’re good to go!
- If you wish to set FingerKeyb as default keyboard, even after restart of your device, use SIP change application. Remember to set the time-delay to 40-50 seconds!
HOW TO UNINSTALL?
Go into Settings > System > Remove programs. It is listed as “Exidler’s FingerKeyboard”.
Created and programmed by Exidler
Designed by Rozenthal
Main tester ChrisCross
The Developer wishes to thanks (in no special order): Berkut_G, utak3r, GoldCoin, Cerato, Schreda, Panosha, JBouRas, SBS, BadCluster, Taiseer999, Borchert, Hanackin, Iligcons, Allbercik, Ombre.px, Nvidia32, derfler, ilovepunani, elite-fusion, RoozbehDream, Giannis86, parasite81, bugsykoosh, Reefhunter49, Chompy18
Check the FAQ if you are having issues : Click Me