FFP_LockScreen is a new Fake FingerPrint Lockscreen for Windows Mobile. The fake finger print scanner is just an image that shows a scanner gui on the screen on your phone, it looks quite nice and offers some customization options. You can set the number of scan required for the device to unlock , so if anyone else uses the lock screen they cannot unlock the screen unless they know the exact number of scans required to unlock it. The speed of the scan is also customizable. I could not get the custom text field to work on my Diamond. Here is a short video of the app in action:
The topbar also has some notification icons
* New Item Alerts: Featuring Icons that tell you when you have new Emails, Missed Calls, Voicemails, and Texts
* Battery Meter: A full battery meter that changes color based on battery charge.
* Clock: A Basic clock that displays the time of day.
* Signal Meter: A Mostly-Accurate signal meter that tells you how much phone signal you have
How to Use:
* To Customize: In the start menu go to CycloneApps / FFP_LockScreen and run the Customization EXE.
o Enter appropriate values into each field and click OK.
* To Use:
o Locking: Run the FFP_LockScreen EXE.
o Unlocking: This program unlocks based on a counter. When you put your finger down on the scan-zone it will start moving a scanner down and up. It starts at the top. When it hits the bottom, the counter will be at ONE, when it goes and hits the top, it will be TWO, and so forth. When you release your finger, if the counter value matches the programmed value (Default is 6, but it can be customized), it will unlock, otherwise it will not.
Its not the best of the screen lock app for windows mobile, but this is quite a fun app to have in your arsenal against your iPhone wielding buddies :)