After a long private beta of two months and with more 4500 beta testers, FeedLab, a new Feedly client developed by ClevLab, has just launched on Windows smartphones.
In order to enjoy all the features of FeedLab, you will need to have a Feedly account, which you can create using a Microsoft account, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Evernote.
Some of the many features offered by FeedLab include:
- Add the RSS feeds of your favorite websites, blogs, magazines and journals
- Group your feeds in categories
- Order and customize your categories as you wish
- Customize the display of articles as you wish (only the title, with small or large images, or even large tiles)
- Find the summary of each article, with the ability to continue the reading to the desired website
- Discover optimized gestures to simplify your daily use
- Live tiles: pin your favorite categories on the home screen of your phone
- Via the speech feature, listen your articles
- Launch a new search on FeedLab directly from Cortana
The FeedLab app is now available worldwide on the Windows Phone Store. Download it via the QR code above.