Facetune from Israeli developer Lightricks is a powerful portrait editing application that became one of the world’s leading paid apps, with over 2.5 million downloads, ranking as the #1 paid app in over 80 countries, and the #1 app in the photo and video category in over 100 countries.
The Windows Phone version allows you to make your smiles shine with powerful editing tools that allow you to compare and contrast the original photo and the new “Facetuned” photo as you work with a single tap. Facetune helps to remove red-eye, blemishes and pimples, tooth discoloration, and even bald patches.
The app can help you do a lot more things with your Windows Phone photos, including:
- Widen or refine your smile
- Whiten and brighten your teeth
- Smooth and rejuvenate your skin
- Remove temporary imperfections like pimples and blemishes
- Change your eye color
- Remove red and white-eye effects
- Color over grey hair
- Fill bald patches
RESHAPE FACIAL STRUCTURE
- Refine jaw lines
- Heighten cheek bones and brows
- Reshape your nose
- Apply any shade of blush and eye shadow
- Add volume to your lashes and shape your brows
- Add color to your lips
- Focus the photo on you, by defocusing or blurring the background
- Improve lighting or add special effects
- Add unique textures and customizable frames
- Add artistic touches to make your photo your own
- Instantly share your edited photos with your friends & family through social media or e-mail
EASY AND FUN
- Compare your work with the original photo at every step of the way, with only one tap
With its high level of features and professional build and options, Facetune could be the perfect editor for your LinkedIn or other professional photos in which you’ll want to have the best shot possible of your face. Of course, this is just one of many applications it can be used.
Facetune is available in the Windows Phone Store for $2.99 (no trial option) and you can download it via the QR code above.