If you’re using Camera360 Sight to give your photos a visual boost, your experience should hopefully get a little better and easier with the latest update issued this morning in the Windows Phone Store.
Camera360 Sight version 18.104.22.168 makes the following changes and improvements:
- Sight added tutorials, tap menu and enter “Tutorial” to learn about finger operations (gesture support).
- Sight has launched its official website, go to “Settings -> About” and tap the app icon or go to sight.camera360.com to check it out!
- Solved black screen issue while editing photos.
- Fixed bugs and improved stability.
- Optimized icons. -.Slide upwards to browse more photos
Of course, the app still includes the features we all know and love already, but in case you’re new to the app, these features include:
- Incredible Focus System
- Auto focus
- Manual focus
- Manual exposure
- Gesture Activated Assistive Tool Bar
- White Balance
- Composition Line
- Auxiliary View for External Lens
- Stylize with over 60 free filters
- 9 Customized Real-Time Filters
- Smart Composition Tools
- 6 Level Optimization for quick view
- Up to 12 professional adjustment tools
- Album Tile that can be pinned to ‘Start’
- Pinch in and pinch out for easy browsing
- 3 Timer Modes：3s 5s 10s
- Mirror mode available for front camera
- 3 ratios for photo taking：4:3, 16:9, 1:1
- Supports shutter mute
Get the new update via the QR code above. How does Camera360 Sight and its latest update compare to other photo editing apps on Windows Phone?