Red Jumper Limited has brought its Book Creator application from the iPad and Android platforms over to Windows desktop PCs and tablets. With more than 15 million ebooks made with Book Creator for iPad and Android, it’s great to see the app make an appearance on Windows with a Modern UI makeover.
Book Creator for Windows takes a blank-canvas approach to creativity that makes publishing and sharing ebooks easier than ever. With a simple and intuitive design, people of all ages can create their own international standard ePub files, and with a couple of clicks can become published authors.
“Book Creator for Windows provides a single ebook app to use across three platforms,” said David Fuller, principal education consultant at Tablet Academy. “The app has proven to be a popular and versatile ebook creator on iOS and Android devices, and I recommend all educationalists with Windows tablets to include it as a must-have download.”
With Book Creator for Windows you can:
- Create books on a Windows tablet, laptop or desktop with an easy-to-use interface
- Apply rich formatting with more than 40 fonts to choose from
- Add photos and video or record audio
- Utilize the drawing tool for illustrations and annotations
- Read books with the in-app reader
- Draft books in the ePub format to publish work on Apple’s iBooks Store or the Google Play Store
- Send books by email or upload to OneDrive for quick and easy sharing
Book Creator for Windows supports 11 languages, including English, French, Spanish and Chinese.
“The iOS version of Book Creator is already a best-selling app, reaching number one in the iTunes store in 80 countries and becoming a core app in classrooms across the world”, said Dan Amos, Director of Red Jumper. “We are so excited to bring our app to desktop devices and make book publishing accessible to even more people.”
Book Creator is compatible with PCs and tablets running Windows 8.1 or Windows 10 Developer Preview; you have to have at least 30.5 MB of storage available to download. You can download the app for free (for a limited time only) via the Windows Store here.