AM TasksPlus is a Pocket PC today screen plug-in that replaces the simple tasks plug-in provided by Microsoft. AM TasksPlus shows compact tasks statistics or a detailed list of incomplete tasks grouped by hierarchy ( Due today, Overdue and Future tasks), category, importance, sensitivity, progress or ungrouped(plain list) . Using user defined configuration profiles, various views can be quickly applied to change the Today screen. Tasks are filtered by importance , categories, and sensitivity. Groups are expandable to list the grouped tasks. Standard operations as copy view, beam, send to bluetooth, delete task, or make task complete are accessible from Today Screen pop-up menu.
The plug-in is fully configurable and allows you to set which tasks to show and how to show them, including the possibility to control the number or order of tasks. Runs on Windows Mobile 2003, 2003 SE, 5.0, 6.0 and 6.1 devices with hi-resolution screens and landscape rotation. Square screen devices are also supported. The plug-in supports 3rd party API calls (namely Agenda Fusion and Pocket Informant PIMs), so you can use your favorite tasks manager to manipulate tasks. Standard operations as copy view, beam, send to bluetooth, delete task, or make task complete are accessible from Today Screen pop-up menu. Distribution currently contains many languages. Additional language packs are coming.
* Multiple filter selection (category, sensitivity, importance)
* Preview window added to Layout panel for square screen devices
* Support for WebIS Pocket Informant 8 added
* Option to limit count of displayed tasks per group added
* Bug fixed when screen does not update the Future tasks according to “In Advance Days” filter settings
* Bug fixed in tasks list when grouped by Importance (Priority)