6tin, a popular Tinder client for Windows Phone by star developer Rudy Huyn, received a small update earlier today that seeks to solve a disconnecting problem while the app is utilizing the background agent to function.
So far, there don’t seem to be any further issues, but be sure to post in the comments below if you still experience anything.
This is the only change in the new version 2.1.1 update, which comes less than a week after its predecessor, which added support for a new discovery engine.
Users of the latest version can look forward to the same features that Tinder users on iOS and Android get. You can find out who likes you nearby and connect with them if you’re mutually interested, send and receive messages, and also like or dislike “moments.”
However, 6tin for Windows smartphones also includes some exclusive features, including:
- review last passed persons to like them if you made a mistake or changed your mind
- select manually your geolocalization on a map without GPS
- send message using voice recognition
- be able to save photos of your contacts on your phone
- check profile pictures of your contacts using Google Images
- open directly your friend profile from a picture saved on your phone (rich media extensibility)
Download the latest update via the QR code above. What do you think of the new 6tin?